This basket is a conversation starter! It's unique, one of kind design is sure to get many compliments and inquires. Join us in our mission to bring Ghana to the world by sharing a bit about our country and the making of the bag when asked.
Here are the facts:
- Artisans in the Bolgatanga region of Ghana, West Africa, weave beautiful and durable baskets from thick, tough elephant grass.
- Most Bolga baskets hold up to daily use for years on end.
- Each purchase empowers artisans from the Bolgatanga region in Ghana.
Green/Navy/Plum Color Block Mini Bag
- Approximately: 5.5" height x 5" width of opening/mouth x 7" width of base; leather strap 25" which can be tied to shorted to your liking
- As with all handmade items, slight variations will occur
- Care instructions: Spot clean. Do not expose to moisture
- Materials: Thick, tough elephant grass, leather, and natural dye